In order to reinforce the Aircraft Management Business in Hong Kong, we are currently recruiting for a Managing Director.
This position will oversee the aircraft management business for Hong Kong.
• Manages, directs and coordinates one or more segments of the organization's day-to-day operations in a non-manufacturing environment/industry
• Manages the development, implementation and enhancement of operating policies, processes and procedures that affect the organization's short and long-range goals and strategies
• Plans and coordinates operations and special projects in multiple areas (e.g., short to long-term planning, joint ventures, business development, internal communications, budgeting)
• Bachelors degree in functional area or related professional field from an accredited university
• Approximate +10years of relevant work experience
• In-depth experience to manage functional and business objectives in alignment with business strategy
• Profound industry and competitor knowledge
• In depth knowledge of setting business plans and priorities aligned with business strategy
• Profound experience in managing performance and results of diverse activities / multiple teams
• Very strong influencing skills to navigate in a matrix
• Strong communication skills to negotiate internally and externally at higher levels
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV). Jet Aviation Business Jets (Hong Kong), Ms. Vivian Lung : firstname.lastname@example.org
The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.