Air&Cosmos International magazine : news and analysis in Aerospace Industry, Civil Aviation, Defence and Space, with a primary focus on Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Five issues a year, digital magazine in English, Air&Cosmos International is backed by the editorial resources of the Paris-based Air&Cosmos aerospace media group, which has built a reputation as an authoritative source of French, European and global aviation and space news for more than five decades.
For the 2019 Le Bourget - Paris Air Show, A&C Int'l will publish a special 80-page issue sent to the regular 14,000 subscribers in EMEA. Plus 6,000 copies will be printed and distributed at the entrances of the Show at Le Bourget.
Highlights of Le Bourget preview issue include:
- French strategic air force: Airbus MRTT and Rafale F-3
- Next-generation air combat (FCAS/SCAF)
- Connected aircraft
- Electric propulsion
- High-speed helicopters
- Airbus vs. Boeing in long/medium-haul market
- CFM vs. Pratt & Whitney
- Ariane 6
- Satellite constellations
For further details, you may download the A&C Int'l magazine MEDIAKIT HERE.
You may contact the sales team:
• Henry de Freycinet, Business development : +33 6 76 14 57 02, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cyril Mikaïloff, Sales Director: +33 6 21 71 11 18, email@example.com