The fifth issue of Air & Cosmos International webzine features a Special Report on China.
The fifth issue of Air & Cosmos International is now on line.
• Zhuhai 2018 show report, highlighting the latest advances in Chinese military technology.
• Interview with Bruno Even, CEO of Airbus Helicopters.
• A behind-the-scenes look at the booming aircraft cabin refurbishment business.
• Renewal of the French Air Force refuelling tanker fleet, with the arrival of the first of 15 A330 MRTTs.
• Landmark launch of the first Franco-Chinese satellite, CFOSat.
To read the magazine, click on this link for access to the webzine or on pdf link below.