MRO special feature coming in A&C Int'l Mag - all 2019 MRO detailed contracts listed.
Air&Cosmos International magazine issue #9 will feature a 50-page MRO special piece, to be released on October 11. The digital version of the complete A&C Int'l Mag featuring the MRO piece will be sent to all 14,000 subscribers.
This MRO special abstract will be printed and available at MRO Europe tradeshow in London, on 15-17 of October. Here-after is the contents of this MRO special:
• MRO and DATA platforms:
- 1) Skywise by Airbus + ITW with Rémi Maillard, SVP Airbus Services
- 2) Prognos by Air France Industries
- 3) Engine Wise by Pratt&Whitney + ITW with Eva Azoulay, VP Commercial aftermarket P&W
• Sabena technics: ITW with Philippe Rochet, CEO
• Composite material parts MRO
• The use of DRONES during MRO checks
• Focus on Vallair and its activities
• 16 French SME's in the field of MRO
• EXCLUSIVE! 10-page DATA of 2019 first 9 months MRO world contracts: Engines, Equipment, Body. Featuring MRO provider name, client, aircraft type, engine or equipment involved, type of MRO, duration, amount of the contract
• HR: Recruiting talents for MRO
Advertising booking deadline is Wednesday, Sept.20.
Advertising material deadline is Friday, Sept. 27.
You may contact the sales team:
• Henry de Freycinet, Business development : +33 6 76 14 57 02, email@example.com
• Cyril Mikaïloff, Sales Director: +33 6 21 71 11 18, firstname.lastname@example.org