Issue 7 of A&C Int'l digital mag includes:
• SPECIAL REPORT: Aircraft interiors
- Interview, François Caudron, Airbus SVP Marketing
- Innovations galore at AIX 2019
• Airbus launches A380 transition
• French industry bolsters presence in India
• Interview, Eric Trappier, Dassault's...
UPDATE, Paris, March 21, 2018.
Following the launch of Air&Cosmos International digital magazine on February 23rd, the next edition is scheduled for April 20th. It will include:
ILA Berlin special preview:
• Franco-German cooperation in defence, space and R&D
• ArianeGroup in...
Airbus has launched a new offer: Airbus Interiors Services (AIS), dedicated to supporting airlines with their cabin upgrade development strategies. Based in Toulouse, AIS aims to build on the engineering know-how and experience of the former Airbus Corporate Jet Centre (ACJC), which was downsized...