The fifth issue of Air & Cosmos International is now on line.
• Zhuhai 2018 show report, highlighting the latest advances in Chinese military technology.
• Interview with Bruno Even, CEO of Airbus Helicopters.
• A behind-the-scenes look at the booming aircraft cabin...
The fourth issue of Air & Cosmos International is now available.
• Helitech 2018 Special Report (H160, Safran Helicopter Engines, Kopter ...)
• Interview with Rodolphe Marchais, CEO of Sabena technics
• Military MRO reforms in France
• French AF completes Asian...
More than two years on from the fateful vote to take the UK out of the European Union, industry is still seeking answers to critical questions concerning post-Brexit arrangements in relation to cross-border trading, airworthiness regulations and a host of other issues.
We discuss Airbus' decision...
Among the highlights of this issue of Air & Cosmos International:
- A 10-page Special Report on Franco-German cooperation, including an exclusive interview withe Dirk Hoke, CEO Airbus Defence and Space.
- A report on the fast-growing aircraft interiors market.
- Dassault's new Falcon 6X...
Air&Cosmos International is publishing a special preview to be distributed at Singapore Airshow 2018.
In this issue:
> Simmering tensions in South China Sea
> Maritime surveillance: something for everyone
> Rafale's ongoing evolution
> Next-generation air-to-ground weapons for...