Future European fighter jet, Falcon 6X, Ariane 6, Airbus Helicopters H160, cabin interiors, coming April 20th in A&C International digital magazine
UPDATE, Paris, March 21, 2018.
Following the launch of Air&Cosmos International digital magazine on February 23rd, the next edition is scheduled for April 20th. It will include:
ILA Berlin special preview:
• Franco-German cooperation in defence, space and R&D
• ArianeGroup in Germany
• Future European fighter jet
• Interview with Eric Trappier, Dassault Aviation CEO
• Interview with Dirk Hoke, Airbus D&S CEO
• Cabin interiors following AIXpo in Hamburg
• Dassault Falcon 6X bizjet launched: industry leading cabin space
• SAAB GlobalEye, coverage from Sweden
• Meteor missile on Rafale: a game changer - interview with French General Eric Charpentier
• European Union Permanent Structured Cooperation (PESCO)
• Airbus Helicopters H160 industrial process
ESA Columbus laboratory on the International Space Station
Advertising reservations will close on Wednesday, April 4th. Material deadline is April 6th. 2018 mediakit is here-attached.
This edition of A&C Int'l digital mag will also be printed to be distributed at ILA Berlin aerospace exhibition, starting April 25th.