Chevron Technical Services is recruiting an Administrator in Sharston, Manchester, UK
Chevron Technical Services currently have a vacancy for an Administrator based in our head office in Sharston, Manchester. Your role will be to provide efficient and effective administrative service reporting to the Operations & Engineering manager ensuring all elements of the function are completed on time and to the required specification.
- Monitoring and responding to emails received on a daily basis
- Answering and directing phone calls to the relevant parties
- Scanning documentation into the electronic filing system
- Log and check all documents onto our inhouse software
- Process work orders and send official quotes to customers
- Ensuring all staff are logging onto jobs using our inhouse software
- Assist the Workshop team and other departments with any other administration support required
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills and experience in the maintenance and upkeep of records and general administration. You will have strong IT skills to include MS Office and the ability to process large amounts of data. Experience in the aviation industry would be an advantage however this isn’t essential as full on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Please send your CV to Kate Chatterton at firstname.lastname@example.org