Air & Cosmos International n°2: Franco-German defence cooperation
On the eve of the ILA Berlin Air Show, the second issue of Air & Cosmos International focuses on Franco-German cooperation, as Paris and Berlin move to further reinforce their existing ties through a joint future combat aircraft programme.
Among the highlights of this issue of Air & Cosmos International:
- A 10-page Special Report on Franco-German cooperation, including an exclusive interview withe Dirk Hoke, CEO Airbus Defence and Space.
- A report on the fast-growing aircraft interiors market.
- Dassault's new Falcon 6X bizjet.
- We assess the impact of the Open Skies agreement currently being negotiated between the EU and ASEAN.
- General Eric Charpentier of the French Air Force talks about Rafale pilot training.
- India's latest plans to buy fighters, remotely piloted aircraft.
- The Columbus module on the International Space Station marks 10 years in orbit.
Click on the link below to read the issue in full.