Air & Cosmos International, Farnborough issue
As the 2018 edition of Farnborough International, prepares to welcome aerospace industry leaders from around the globe, the shadow of Brexit looms large.
More than two years on from the fateful vote to take the UK out of the European Union, industry is still seeking answers to critical questions concerning post-Brexit arrangements in relation to cross-border trading, airworthiness regulations and a host of other issues.
We discuss Airbus' decision to sound the alarm about Brexit risks and we examine the delicate question of future UK participation in the Galileo sat-nav programme. We hear MBDA's view on future cross-channel defence links, and we talk to British aerospace trade body ADS about the major Brexit issues seen from the UK side. We also turn the spotlight on some of the French SMEs making the trip to Farnborough.
Also in this issue:
- RAF and French AF mark 10 years of cooperation;
- France's HIL programme comes into focus;
- Interview with Florence Parly, French minister of the armed forces;
- MRO in the age of composites;
- Singapore Airlines gaining altitude
- France's key contribution to Mars Insight mission.
Click on the link below to read the issue in full.